Our class rules:
- Listen when your teacher is talking.
- Follow directions quickly.
- Respect others, respect others, respect your school.
- Raise your hand to speak or stand.
- Be safe, be kind, be honest
Click here for the SCHOOL RULES and PROCEDURES.
OUR CLASS MOTTO:
Click here for how our class uses WHOLE BRAIN TEACHING.
My goal is to establish a classroom where students will want to make the right choices and will want to be positively rewarded. We will be bucket-fillers, earn puzzle pieces to work towards a class celebration, earn table collaboration points, Fun Friday, etc.
Depending on the violations, the consequences could include one or more of the following:
- a letter of apology
- loss of Fun Friday
- loss of time on the playground
- a note or phone call home
- a student write-up
- a visit with Mr. Hahn (although I strive to handle behavior internally)
- ISS / OSS