You do not need to tell me or ask me in advance to send in treats. I’m always ready and excited to celebrate a kiddo’s special day!
- Be sure that there are at least 27 treats.
- Please do NOT bring in a whole cake or a pan of brownies.
- All treats should be individually wrapped or in a cupcake liner.
- If your child has a summer birthday then they can bring in a treat the last week of school.
- Please keep in mind that we have the following allergies in the class: blueberries.
ALTHOUGH WE DO NOT HAVE ANY STUDENTS WITH PEANUT ALLERGIES, WE HAVE A CHILD’S MOTHER WITH SEVERE PEANUT ALLERGIES AND WITH SIMPLY CONTACT, SHE CAN BREAK OUT … SO, IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, PLEASE AVIOD PEANUT PRODUCTS!