To keep students’ brains activated over vacation, please have them complete one hot-cocoa task a day!
- All students have bookshopped, so they’ll be able to read from BOB for 20 minutes
- All students received green subtraction flash cards from me. They should be cut and practiced. To make it fun, they can play a game with them, such as the game “War”
- All student received 3 months worth of Time For Kids Magazines. They can read them and complete the activities on the back side
- All students received a My “sight word” Word Search booklet to practice with
- All students received subtraction fact Memory game cards to practice with
- Here’s the link for math fact games on the computer: https://room201atgccs.com/for-students/math-links/
As students complete each task, they can color in a cocoa mug.
Please have them turn this into me when we return.
I don’t need anything except the cocoa mug sheet!